Monday, August 25, 2014

 Whom do we thank?  
<< Previous  Next >>
Irene Ryan - Jan 10, 2013   View | Edit | Delete | Viewers
Categories: Alert!
   I needed to find out who we received the Amazon gift card from last month.   It didn't have who it was from.   Was that you, Lora?   No, wait.   I just checked the list.   Brian had us.   Brian?   Are you there?   

Read what others had to say:
MaryAnn Anderson - Jan 11, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   Speaking of...Sarah, my girls love the game!   Thank you!   

Sarah Law - Jan 12, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   Your welcome MaryAnn!   

Amy Kalbes - Jan 14, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   I think that was from mom.   

Irene Ryan - Jan 22, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   Mom, did you send the card?   I still don't know!   Amy I did get your email about the flannel pants.   I'm
so relieved they appear to fit.   By the way, the pictures of Carson remind me a lot of Declan.
   

Leanne Law - Jan 24, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   There was a card?   And no signatures?   Weird.   Oh yes, I remember picking up a card.   Strange.   

Leanne Law - Jan 24, 2013   Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item
   yes I sent it - you can say it was from Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment